STelligence Company Limited is a Powered Reseller and Professional Service Provider for Big Data Analytic, Operational Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Network & Security Intelligence, and Telco Solutions. STelligence have pioneered IT Data Analytic in Thailand. We have highly skill staffs and expertise in IT business more than 15 years. With our expertise, we can deliver Best Integrated Solution for increasing uptime, fasten ROI, maximize Value and Opportunity for IT and Business. Also, we have developed new business models with profit sharing plans with our partners, and our customers.
Our customers are big enterprise such as Banking, Mobile Operators and Government in Thailand and also we provide professional service to partners in ASEAN countries.
Big Data Analytic Engineer (2 positions)
As a Big Data Analytic Engineer , you will work with professional team to develop or customize big data analytic platform for our enterprise customer.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT related fields
• 0 – 5 years in related field
• Experience on hand-on Big Data related tools, opensource or enterprise software.
• Able to use Linux (Redhat/CentOS/Ubuntu)
• Having knowledge in Data Mining (Machine Learning), BI, Big Data(Hadoop/Spark) or data-warehouse is advantage.
• Having knowledge of any IT Product Domain, Business domain is advantage
• Able to develop python programing or shell scripting is advantage
• Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration skills and teamwork
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• High energy, self-motivation and quality orientation
• Ability to work remotely from customers and some team members
• Able to communicate in English
• Develop web framework visualization for reporting system based on customer requirement.
• Customize Software for analyzing customer logs and data e.g. application log, security log.
• Set up, Implement and tuning Enterprise Software/Tools for customer reporting and monitoring system.
• Consult, setup and integrate Enterprise Software/Tools with customer environment.
• Participating in developing/updating solution based on customer requirement e.g. customize script, reports, analytics etc.
• Developing/updating project documentation e.g. operation document and user document.
• Onsite support and provide user problem resolution in a customer environment.
• Follow up and track case with enterprise product support for fixed issues with customer
• Providing proactive communication regarding system outages or issues and work around.
• Collaborating with other team members to develop solutions or complete the changes/fixes.
• Collaborating with other team members to design operation dashboard and proposed with customer.
• Flexible working time to solve customer problem if needed.
We are looking for talented people and self motivation people who want to have more challenging in their career path with growth opportunities. We provide environment and facilities that support every people to show off their potential and enjoy their work.